The Detailed Itinerary of Goa for 3 Nights & 4 Days.
Day 01 : Arrive Goa to the "Party Capital of India"
Arrive Goa (Once ruled by Portugal and presently is an integral part of India). Upon arrival, meet & greet and transfer to Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight Stay.
Day 02 : Goa Sight Seeings (Included in Package)
Relish a delicious breakfast at the hotel and get ready to explore the tourist hotspots of South Goa. Visit Shri Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem and Shri Manguesh Temple at Priol.
Next, we take a trip to the churches of Old Goa like Basilica of Bom Jesus & Se Cathedral. Later we visit the Famous Dona Paula Bay (Now Famous for Singham Film Shoot) and Miramar Beach. Later indulge in street shopping at the Panjim Market.
Enjoy a Boat Cruise in Mandavi River in the evening (subject to wheather conditions).
Day 03 : Goa Sight Seeings & free Time for leisure
After Delicious breakfast, proceed for sight seeing of beautiful and spectacular beaches in north Goa. The beach front
overlooks Arabian Sea. The attraction that you will visit on your North Goa tour is the ancient Fort Aguada. Later, explore Coco Beach, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach and Anjuna Beach.
Relive the Moments Of the Very Famous "Dil Chahta Hai Fort" Known as The Chapora Fort on the Vagator Beach.
Also Visit the Arambol Beach & the Morjim Beach also known as the Turtle Beach
Day at Leisure for personal activities or relaxation at Hotel
Day 04 : Tranfer Back to the Airport/Railway Station
Transfer to Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey. Tour concludes with best memories of ur stay
• Air conditioned spacious rooms
• Meal as Per Plan
• Pick up / drop from airport / railway station / bus stand
• Transfer by non-Air Conditioned taxi
• Welcome Drink upon Arrival
• Tea coffee maker in the room (replenished once daily)
• Bottle of Port Wine
• Use of swimming pool and tanning beds (Bathing suits compulsory)
• One day sightseeing BY SIC
• Free WI-FI internet connection in reception area
• TV with cable connection
• Use of Gymnasium & Children Play area
• 24hrs running hot and cold water